Unconsciously i touched you... I awake and see I'm still here,
I reach out in the night, and all i feel is air..
Mask myself to hide this demon, its poison from the sun
My tainted skin now golden, i sit and watched those confused birds play
I wished i felt as free as they, but trapt is here where i lay..
Bow to me and I'll come to you you,See my face, and your eyes will shatter,
this spell will break,If you see the real monster,
The shame runs deep inside this sinful body,built a mask of diamonds, but have a heart of clay...
I will never give you a crown, I will make you dirt, I may fool you now, but in this chest is a crumbling stone,
I can feel you sinking through my clothes, this invasion drowns me in guilt,
Could i destroy it all, every castle I've created, every wall I've built,collapse this whole empire of mine...? for you..
Disgusting am i? this violation of body is rotting my skin,your warm embrace melts my frost bitten spirit,
You held my hand and i felt it.........
I can't walk on water, i wont give you gold, i will never smile...
but..I could share my paint,Dig inside my bones, rip out my throat, i will bleed for you, colors
And paint a world of worms.......
I'll tear a hole in your stomach, climb inside, eat your heart and come back to life............
No comments:
Post a Comment