About Me

I'm brutally honest & am not afraid to disagree with anyone.I hate much & will not hesitate to tell you when i do.I love & respect few things & hold onto them dearly.I do the opposite of what people want of me,By being intelligent & fully clothed.

Sunday, August 15, 2010

I can make you feel good, you can make me feel bad
I'll never get you back so you'll never be sad.


The cracks turned to holes.
I only seen you,in between the devil and the angel,
Suddenly i know Your not here and i don't care,
hands untied,you're out of my control
I unmasked the beast i see just who you are,
You've always seen through me you knew the witch was there, i made it very clear, you hid in disguise of heaven but when i looked closely,i seen the fire of hell,
it burned so passionately i couldn't escape, but it began to melt my skin,
so thin it starts to break
i paint myself red,
shame,evil,tears
I'm still here, disgustingly awaiting your call.
But i know this time every thing's fallen apart, this time there is no new start.
The holes are poked there is no second chances, the truth has been seen, and i knew it all along.
The future is lost,the love is gone,the tears are dried,and the care has run out.
This viscous life sucking love has finally died.


I can make you feel good, you can make me feel bad
I'll never get you back so you'll never be sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment