About Me

I'm brutally honest & am not afraid to disagree with anyone.I hate much & will not hesitate to tell you when i do.I love & respect few things & hold onto them dearly.I do the opposite of what people want of me,By being intelligent & fully clothed.

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Rose pedals.

I want to send you a rose, a rose of my dreams, as you peel away, my dreams fade away, i can't stop thinking, any moment of being without you, please don't cleanse my dreams away, its all i have as i lay---in this box,and scratch at the wall, i can only imagine whats outside, i can only imagine what it will bring me,i can wish and hope to someday see.
You berried the key to your  secrets in your skin....I dig and peel at the rotten grim,and all i find is him,again.
I watch your shadow,go into battle, upon my ceiling with a golden shield & sword,eyes filled with rage,for a moment i could almost reach you,then suddenly you fade....
Not even the toxic lake can wash away this ache.
the pulsing walls around me keep me in this cage,Orgasm is just the camouflage for what induces shame....
I want to send you a rose, a rose of my heart, each pedal is each fingernail i broke trying to escape,to find you,i will never give up,Until its you i see,I've got A million miles to walk before i can sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment